Wednesday, August 24, 2011

it's in the morning...

It's tomorrow! wow! They called from the hospital this afternoon and did the pre-admittance interview. :) Jeanne was terrific but after that I think it really started to sink in. For two weeks I've been running like crazy to get everything caught up everywhere and it's tomorrow...I am anxious at times but overall good. The anesthesiologist actually called me tonight to introduce himself...still lovin the pediatric thing...he invited me to the "party" we were going to have tomorrow. ~grin~

I am supposed to check in tomorrow at 9 am...they will do the labs and xrays then. Surgery is now at 11:30. :) So we here we go! Shawn will post tomorrow to keep everybody updated. Talk to you on the other side......

1 comment:

  1. we're praying throughout the whole day for you ALL!
    phil 4:5-7
    ...stop worrying
    ....start praying
    ....keep thanking

    V team!

    ReplyDelete