Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's official.......

Okay...so Kim called yesterday to tell me I am on the calendar for August 25th. It has taken me until now to publish a post. I don't know maybe because if I put it down it will be actually happening. So it's August 25th at Sutter Memorial Hospital on F street in Sacramento.

Part of my devotion in Jesus Calling yesterday was..."Come to me when you are weak and weary. Rest snugly in My everlasting arms.I do not despise your weakness, My child. Actually , it draws Me closer to you, because weakness stirs up My compassion--My yearning to help. Accept yourself in your weariness, knowing that I understand how difficult your journey has been."

I think I will try to rest snugly in his arms for the next weeks...that sounds pretty good about now!

No comments:

Post a Comment