Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pre-Op appt today

I had my pre-op appointment with Dr Kahwaji today in town. Pretty non eventful which is good. :) He said everything looked good and answered any questions I had. He is a very nice man who is quiet, gracious and so calming. He is extremely reassuring...He told me that the other surgeon that will be attending is Dr. Nasirov's mentor...Dr Kahwaji said that if he could have anybody there that would be who he would choose...he is the master. Nice! So God has sent three incredible doctors to take care of my little heart. :) The goal now is to not get sick before next week. Shouldn't be a problem, I will just keep taking my vitamins and we should be good to go...
Want to share my devotion from Jesus Calling yesterday...so good...
"Find me in the midst of the maelstrom. Sometimes events whirl around you so quickly that they become a blur. Whisper My Name in recognition that I am still with you. Without skipping a beat in the activities that occupy you, you find strength and Peace through praying My Name. Later, when the happenings have run their course, you can talk with Me more fully.
Accept each day just as it comes to you. Do not waste your time and energy wishing for a different set of circumstances. Instead, trust Me enough to yield to My design and purposes. Remember that nothing can separate you from My loving Presence; you are Mine.
It's a count down...6 days...

2 comments:

  1. yes, you are on the countdown until thursday. and, i'm praying each step of the way along with you! i loved this verse for you:
    may the god of hope fill wendi with all joy and peace as she trusts in Him! rom 15:13. i love that we can count on god giving us what we lack and he gives us it exactly when we need it. so, i'm praying for his peace to rise up to the exact place in which you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you all the time! You know we will be praying for you. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete