Sunday, August 7, 2011

still wondering....

Well, I am still wondering if a blog is right for me but I honestly am having a hard time keeping up with all the wonderful,loving people that care about me....that want to pray for me. I am a lucky girl! I have been so blessed by the caring comments, cards and the amazing verses people are sending my way. I am still in awe that so many little "threads" come together to show me that God is taking care of me and is sending me some wonderful devotions to let me know. Writing it here makes it seem so simple and trivial but I am overwhelmed often by your love for me and His love for me.
This is where I am at now. We have come full circle to decide that surgery is what would be best for me. We are working on a tentative date towards the end of August. Dr T.Nasirov called me on Saturday, he said that he is working on bringing together his A team for my surgery. He will let me know this week a firmer date. This will require a week in the hospital, a couple days of that being in intensive care. Serious stuff but it will be done and permanent.

Keep me posted and let me know if this is a good way to keep everybody posted...facebook is too public and I don't have everybody's email addresses.

Love to all of you! Wendi


1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea. : ) Love you!

    ReplyDelete