Sunday, August 28, 2011

not quite

Well we didn't make it out of here today. It did seem soon...didn't it? Well this is Wendi with just a small post to say a quick hi and thank everyone for praying for me and my family. :) Due to his busy schedule partly, Dr Nasirov didn't let me go today. He had to be at Stanford all day today and is operating right now in fact. This is such an amazing hospital. Everyone has been amazing...the nurses terrific. I am blessed to have such an incredible team to help me.
I continue to "breathe" deep and walk loops around the ICU ward...my two main jobs right now. I am feeling really pretty good.
So we shall see but maybe it will be tomorrow will be the go home day :)
blessings and love to you all!!!

Wendi

1 comment:

  1. We are SO thrilled to keep getting such great updates! What an answer to prayer!! The kids ask about you all the time and have been busy making cards and things for you. Love you so much, Miss Wendi! :)

    ReplyDelete